Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Car Toys is the largest independent multi-channel specialty car audio and mobile electronics retailer with locations in Colorado, Oregon, Texas and Washington. We offer a broad selection of the very best mobile entertainment, navigation road safety, and security systems from top manufacturers and pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service, and maintaining a superior standard for product installation and user satisfaction.
Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers, both on the phone and in person. Meet or exceed all customer service minimum standards, such as adhering to the dress code, and sending thank you letters as required. Build long-term relationships with insurance companies, wholesale accounts, and customers through personal integrity, sales, and product expertise.
Commercial Operations Specialists achieve or exceed the store’s monthly Commercial goals through partnership with their District Manager in compliance with established business development and Commercial relationship guidelines. Achieve personal sales production goals; meet or exceed performance minimum standards in all applicable sales and product categories while complying with all related policies, procedures, and methods
While at work or on company business, speak and act in a professional manner at all times. Participate in problem solving and finding solutions to work issues. Effectively communicate with Commercial District Manager, Commercial Central Support, and other store staff on insurance, fleet, and wholesale transactions to ensure the highest level of service to internal and external customers. Read Merchandising Ad Notes and other store communications as soon as they’re posted, and utilize newest information in presentations to Commercial customers. The following items must be completed consistently:
- Outlook e-mail must be checked at least three times per day for new insurance claim assignments and other communications that need timely response, (beginning, middle, and end of each day).
- All active insurance claims need to be reviewed daily for any action needed.
- Provide training to other store staff to ensure their full understanding of Commercial sales procedures.
- Responsible for building a team atmosphere with the key members of store staff, including but not limited to the Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Install Manager, and Commercial District Manager.
- Actively solicit and share all fleet, insurance, and wholesale leads with the Commercial District Manager.
- Marketing, Merchandising & Housekeeping
Keep assigned areas of responsibility clean, functional, and to standards at all times. When assigned, price merchandise accurately, timely, and performs accurate ad preparation. Assist in store maintenance and projects as needed.
Complete Commercial sales paperwork and POS transactions timely and accurately. Checks in and out of work daily, using TimeSaver, and correctly follows TimeSaver policy and procedures. COS’s are directly responsible for recording their time worked accurately. Assist in loss prevention through awareness, attention to detail and integrity. Honor the Integrity Commitment. Comply with all operational policies including those pertaining to discounting. COS’s are only authorized to discount legitimate insurance, wholesale, and fleet transactions and are not allowed to provide merchandise markdowns on other employees’ sales. Additionally, COS’s are required to:
- Follow the correct procedures for ordering and receiving Commercial parts.
- Process timely sale or return of unnecessary or unused Commercial parts.
- Assist Central Support in setting up accounts and customer service interactions.
- Regularly update CRM with the current status of all open insurance assignments.
Attend all scheduled training meetings, both in-store and company wide. Personally attend all Commercial training and complete all appropriate CTU training and testing opportunities. Incorporate principles and skills learned into daily work life. Improve product knowledge by studying product literature and becoming familiar with all products.
: Must establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors and co-workers. Must work with and train other store employees to ensure excellent customer service to Commercial customers and store customers. Must demonstrate effective teamwork with other store employees and with other Company employees. Must actively participate in the quality and timeliness of Commercial jobs and installation.
: Must establish and maintain effective working relationships with external customers. Always represent CarToys in a courteous and professional manner.
: Attain Commercial, fleet and insurance goals.
: Following the SOP/Job description.
Pay & Benefits:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 1 year car audio experience.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Time management skills.
- High level of ambition
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Tenacity and objectivity.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and accept change, and follow Company policies and procedures.
- Read, speak, write and understand the English language.
- This position is generally considered to be sedentary.
- Work is performed in a normal office environment
Our people are our greatest asset. In addition to competitive pay, full-time employees receive the following benefits package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Retirement Savings including 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation time
- Short-term & Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program 100% company paid
- $10,000 Life insurance policy 100% company paid
- Flexible Spending Accounts
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
is an equal employment opportunity employer. To find out more about us, visit our website at http://www.cartoys.com.