Responsible for providing daily support and coordination on all Star Program operation and projects under the general direction of Director, Pharmacy & Medicare Quality Incentive Program
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling day-to-day Star program activities.
- Coordinate Star program-related meetings & follow up as needed.
- Conduct educational programs for providers as needed.
- Handle Star program-related inquiries appropriately and timely.
- Assist with Member Awareness/Education Programs.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of star program quality improvement initiatives and activities.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal departments, provider groups and key providers to help provide support to Star department as determined.
- Participate in team discussions to improve HEDIS data metrics and Medicare Star ratings.
- Accurately enter and assess data.
- Assist with reporting and trending needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Internet Explorer and Outlook required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to set goals and meet deadlines.
- Ability to be a team member.
- Ability to effectively interact with internal/external parties
- Ability to develop business relationships with other departments to gain support for project efforts, contributing to the project’s success.
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour