We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our team for a three month temp assignment !
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO AND/OR ATTACH SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK. And, please include a cover letter and let us know why you want to work here!
The Graphic Designer creates designs for a variety of projects including packaging, the Company website, sales, events and merchandise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Develop unique design solutions from conceptualization to delivery
- Create portfolio-worthy work that upholds the design standards of the team
- Brainstorm with copywriting partner to come up with concepts to promote new and current beer releases
- Design product packaging, point of sales materials, events materials, merchandise, website and social media imagery and other deliverables as
- Attend photo shoots as needed. Collaborate with photographer to communicate shot list vision and ensure correct photos are taken.
- Provide estimates of turnaround times and resources required for completion of various creative tasks.
- Work with outside vendors to coordinate sending and approving artwork.
- Ensure that all files are spell checked, have correct logos and are proofed by department team members before presenting to client or executing
- Prep presentation materials and regularly present to internal clients for approval
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a strong portfolio of creative work that demonstrates design talent.
- Creative innovator
- Must be a team player who works well with others, including internal clients
- Ability to accept creative feedback and adjust work accordingly. Eager to learn from fellow team members
- Must be able to take on any task, large or small and own it from start to finish
- Must be highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once and takes ownership of assignments to ensure they are on time and on strategy
- Must be a strong communicator who regularly checks in with the appropriate team members to assess assignment priorities and communicate any road blocks
- Must have an understanding of pre-press techniques and can create hi-res, output ready files across a variety of mediums
B.A. in graphic design or visual arts along with a minimum of 1 year of related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be proficient with Mac OSX and the Adobe Creative Suite.
Stone Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment background check, drug screening, and physical are required.
Graphic Designer 1
Stone Brewing Co.