Can you find your happy place in a spreadsheet? Do charts and graphs make your heart skip a beat? Do you love bikes and nerd out on how all the small parts come together to build an incredible machine? If you were able to answer "yes" to these questions, we want to talk to you!
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Plan & manage global inventory of small parts to support after-sales service and warranty
- Drive overall efficiency in our forecasting and inventory planning and develop internal best practices for data-centric goal tracking
- Serve as a reporting, analytics, and metrics subject matter expert for leadership and other team members
- Identify gaps, opportunities and risk within business planning process and make recommendations that support functional objectives
- Be a major contributor of analytical insight for key decisions that provide value to the organization
- Measure and drive qualitative and quantitative progress against identified action items
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Experience in reporting, analytics, and data presentation in combination with the ability to quickly learn new systems, software, and technology
- Obsessive attention to detail and an internal drive for accuracy
- Lack of fear in challenging the status quo and in solving complex, data-oriented scenarios
- Demonstrated analytical skills with ability to manipulate large sets of data
- Ability to think creatively and analyze data while facing pressure, ambiguity and uncertainty
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm to drive the day-to-day analysis requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, Statistics/Data Science, Finance, or related field; Advanced Degree a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle and related business intelligence, database, and analytical applications
- Expert level proficiency in use of MS Excel
- Energy, passion and enthusiasm for outdoor lifestyle in general and cycling in particular
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes change lives. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. We are always looking for passionate people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing far above the scope of the position. You'll be challenged in many different ways and have a tremendous amount of opportunity. All with an eye towards growing people and expanding careers.
You'll be working alongside a passionate, driven team and there are some great benefits including daily lunch rides, onsite yoga classes, and all of the bagels your heart desires on Friday mornings. Come ride with us!
See what we are up to on LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialized-bicycle-components/ ), Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/iamspecialized/?hl=en ), and most importantly, our #DogsofSpecialized ( https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/dogsofspecialized/?hl=en ).