Are you ready to work with a purpose? At ABB, you can be sure you’re helping to create a better world. Together, we can touch the lives of millions by creating sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world or improving safety for workers in auto plants.
ABB is seeking a Payroll Time Analyst II for its ABB North American Headquarters located in Cary, North Carolina. You will be responsible for providing Time management support and issue resolution using analytical skills for Human Resources (HR) cross functional areas. You will also remain competent in payroll law while operating with discretion, integrity and confidentiality, underlined with quality customer service. Your duties also include to investigate, research, and demonstrate time knowledge in order to facilitate value add solutions and results while maintaining ABB’s timekeeping tools.
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies and the Corporate Functions Human Resources department supports employees developing everything from safer mines and transformers to highly-skilled robots.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Operate as the subject matter expert and escalation point to resolve select time issues as defined by the Time Lead.
- Collaborate with the payroll team and other work streams to resolve employees’ inquiries.
- Responsible for the delivery of various reports to the locations utilizing ABB’s systems.
- Develop new interfaces using Kronos/SAP time.
- Identify issues with current configuration and work with Time Lead and business units to resolve.
- Validate newly developed time solutions are effective and deliver expected time related results.
- Participate in testing changes and modifications in Kronos/SAP time.
- Knowledge of full life-cycle of a project including gathering detailed requirements, being able to develop a design and then building of the design to deliver the solution to the clients.
- Excellent customer interaction and communication skills.
- Should be able to communicate to the end users effectively providing expertise of the application where needed.
- Become an expert in existing business processes to support multiple information systems.
- Participation and execution of projects as assigned to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 3 years of experience in Time management.
- Associate’s Degree and minimum 5 years of experience in Time management.
- High School diploma and minimum 7 years of experience in Time management.
**Alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments are considered.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in utilizing and/or configuring Kronos, SAP or any other major timekeeping systems.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in customer relations.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and support of multiple clients/demands.
- Experience with SAP Payroll is preferred.
- Ability to write and document training materials related to time administration.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Location Cary, North Carolina, USA
Business Unit Corporate Function Business HR
Date posted 2019-02-19
Job Function Human Resources
Publication ID US68184621_E2