ContractEstimated: $54,000 - $81,000 a year8 days ago
- Microsoft Excel
- Asset management
- Organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
Epsilon provides a comprehensive portfolio of technical support and solutions for the Manufacturing regulated industry. We convey solutions with a flexible cost-effective approach to meet our client's needs. Epsilon is a company created to help our customers bridge the gap between their business strategies and results, balancing three major aspects: People, Regulatory Compliance, and Technology.
We are currently looking for a CMMS Data Specialist for a 6 months project.
- Raises, executes, and reviews Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) records change requests in support of a data transformation project conducive to the optimization of the maintenance system migration
- Assess and addresses CMMS master records gaps with regards to a new standard.
- Creates business processes and develops workflow specifications to meet end requirements.
- Supports the CMMS system migration to maintain the accuracy of any records of the CMMS system to satisfy the business needs while maintaining a strong compliance posture.
- Develop assets hierarchies, safety work instructions, maintenance work instruction, bill of materials, assets spare parts, preventive maintenance schedules, etc.
- Follow guidelines, nomenclature, and change control within the CMMS, preventive maintenance, and validation program in order to ensure data integrity and maintain the accuracy of the information that resides on the CMMS system.
- Work within a team environment with other Facilities & Engineering functions, including Facilities, Reliability, and Engineering.
- Support the data transformation project and subsequent data migration development and modification of associated project documents (i.e. change controls, SOPs, validations packages).
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Strong knowledge of CMMS Technology (e.g., Maximo 7.X, SAP PM), Quality Systems, and other computer software/databases as it relates to performing duties of this position.
- Moderate knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Proficient in Excel and Access related tools are preferable.
- Strong knowledge of asset management is highly desirable.
- Understanding of facilities and building maintenance activities and functions including utility infrastructures.
- Understanding of regulatory, environmental, GMP/GLP, and OSHA regulations.
- Understanding of process equipment.
- Being able to interpret engineering drawings and other technical documentation.
- Excellent organizational skills and a sense of urgency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline, with 4 to 6 years of relevant experience
Job Type: Contract