Linde Services Inc. (LSI) is part of Linde, a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2021 sales of $31B. LSI is an industrial services company that supports a variety of end markets including refining, chemicals, pipeline, storage terminals, energy, aerospace, manufacturing, and primary metals.
LSI’s industrial gases portfolio is used in countless applications supporting our customer’s requirements for temporary supply of nitrogen, hydrogen, oxygen, and carbon dioxide.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit www.lindeservices.com
Location: The Woodlands, TX
A high-profile position focused on growth and development of strategic, executive, and targeted accounts. Works under limited supervision following established guidance and knowledge to achieve success for the organization.
This position reports to the Director of Sales.
- Maintain a national territory.
- Develop and expand current key account relationships.
- Develop and maintain a strategic account pipeline.
- Develop and maintain detailed individual account plans.
- Negotiate and manage account contracts and pricing agreements.
- Develop and lead long-term strategies to gain developmental accounts.
- Articulating and negotiating this strategy across the business.
- Work closely and collaborate with other intercompany business units to leverage targets.
- Build and maintain credibility at all levels.
- Work with and support Account Managers to maximize growth.
- Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate.
- BS or BA degree; 8 years successful sales track-record to customers in this class.
- Extensive knowledge of the refining and chemical industries.
- A seasoned sales professional with high integrity.
- Demonstrated success in selling to large, complex, multi-location customers.
- Knowledge of Linde Services preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Travel 50%
- Strategic Skills
- Operating Skills - Business Acumen
- Energy & Drive
- Organizational Understanding - Internal & External
- Personal & Interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills - Word, Excel, CU, PowerPoint, CRM
- Superior time management skills
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Performance bonus
- Oil and Gas: 8 years (Preferred)
- Knowledge of the refining and chemical industries.: 8 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location