What Are You Looking For?
Do you want to join a dynamic, growing company that is passionate about what they do for their clients? Do you like working in an open, collaborative environment that stresses teamwork? Can you appreciate a company that values hard work, but also encourages you to have a little fun while you work and expects you to leave your suit and tie at home? Are you looking for a company that offers:
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Wages
- Paid lunches
- 401(k) - We offer a generous company match after 90 days
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability
- Comfortable and Friendly Work Environment
- Comprehensive Training - We provide you with the tools that you will need to succeed!
- Monthly Company Sponsored Events
If you like what you see so far, and if you are someone who possesses exceptional customer service skills, outstanding communication skills, a strong work ethic and are amazingly detail oriented, then contact us today!
Who We Are:
We are an online marketing platform specific to the restaurant industry. Our platform provides marketing tools to promote restaurants directly to consumers in a cost effective manner. We build and manage interactive websites, social media platforms and brand reputation tools for thousands of businesses throughout the U.S. and Canada.
The Customer Success Representative will be part of a growth-oriented company with a management team invested in expanding its customer base and sales. They will be provided an opportunity to work in a friendly, fun, fast paced and collaborative environment with a dynamic group focused on customer care by providing outstanding customer service.
- Develop positive relationships with clients, ensuring retention, satisfaction and driving the value of our products and services.
- Develop and maintain a strategic perspective, based on marketplace and customer needs and satisfaction, with regard to product marketing and communication direction.
- Assist customers in increasing traffic to their website and business through marketing, social media, and managing customer reviews.
- Collaborate with customers for upcoming events, specials, and promotions.
- Responsible for hitting goals and expectations given, which may be changed and added over time.
- Generate customer awareness and interest in Ordereze’s full suite of products and services.
- Continued research on the internet for new or upcoming marketing strategies/email campaigns and then implementing them into our practices at Ordereze.
- Work with clients to establish trust and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop up-sell opportunities.
- Review or make changes to customer accounts.
- Occasional lifting 10 Lbs. or less.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2+years’ experience in customer service, sales, or retail.
- Prior experience in Customer Service of increasing customer satisfaction and retention.
- Professional attitude and courteous telephone demeanor.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Convey information effectively.
- Ability to type 50+wpm.
- Strong drive to help customers market their restaurants.
- Strong drive to help customers and address their concerns promptly.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge on website technology, including but not limited to Domains, Servers, and Email Configuration.
- Strong computer skills with ability to learn Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software applications and other related software.
- Ability to market business on the internet through content, graphics, social media, and email campaigns.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
Job Type: Full-time