SportsMed Physical Therapy is a leading Physical Therapy Practice in Northern New Jersey. SportsMed has multiple Physical Therapy locations throughout Bergen, Passaic and Hudson counties. Our physical therapy centers are fast paced environments where all employees to be welcoming and friendly to all clients and visitors to our Physical Therapy Centers.
We are seeking driven, motivated, and positive additions to our growing team. Our facilities feature state of the art equipment focused on outpatient sports medicine and orthopedic conditions.
The Office Manager Trainee will assist the patients and visitors that enter our Physical Therapy Centers. The Office Manager Trainee supports the Physical Therapists, Office Managers and any needs within the physical therapy center. The Medical Admin is the face of SportsMed. This is a full-time position.
The Medical Admin is a key position allowing the right person great growth opportunities with SportsMed Physical Therapy. Bring your outstanding commitment to Customer Service to SportsMed Physical Therapy and come grow with us!
· Welcome patients and visitors, in person, or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
· Optimize patient satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
· Ensure availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
· Keep patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
· Maintain patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
· Obtain revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
· Protect patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
· Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You will bring:
· An ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Multitasking skills
· Professional Telephone skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Superior Time Management
· Attention to detail
· Computer skills
· Focus on quality
· Experience working in a Physical therapy environment, medical office, or hospitality background with a strong emphasis on customer service
We will provide:
· Competitive Pay
· Medical Coverage
· Dental Coverage
· Vision Coverage
· Life Insurance
· Guaranteed Disability Insurance
· Vacation Time, sick days and paid holidays
· Growth and professional development opportunities
These job responsibilities listed are not designed to cover or be a comprehensive listing of all the responsibilities of the position and required for this job. The responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- Office Manager: 2 years (Required)
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)