Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join a fast-paced, leading edge environment that will allow the marketing to expand their skill set and showcase their skills in a variety of disciplines.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing paid search efforts to drive new customer acquisition.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. landing pages, press releases, and company news)
- Daily support and reporting for paid search, remarketing, display media and marketing automation programs ensuring campaign accuracy, consistency and optimization
- Liaise with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement digital marketing strategies to increase profitability
- Maintain a thorough understanding of current and emerging trends in SEM
- A successful candidate must have at least two years' hands-on experience setting up and running SEM campaigns for an organization.
- Minimum of two years' experience running SEM campaigns
- Monitor ROI and KPIs Requirements
- Proven work experience in digital media or digital marketing
- Hands-on experience building SEM campaigns from the ground up
- Direct experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and CRO tools
- Web savvy with knowledge of search engines and the digital marketing landscape
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Data-driven, and able to translate data into successful marketing strategies
- Proven track record of successful performance-based marketing
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multi-task and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or digital media preferred * Additional qualification in web design is a plus
Key Words: DSP, HTML, CSS, HTML5/CSS3, SQL, Communication, Work, Jobs, Ohio, Cleveland, Data, Marketing.
Job Type: Full-time