Be part of something greater than ourselves
Recover Health’s Home Health Care program focuses on the unique needs of our clients, their families and care professionals. We are seeking Nurse Professionals that want to join us in making a difference together using skill, hard work and an affinity for learning, laughter and goodwill. At Recover Health, our goal is to make everyday living easier and more comfortable for our clients. Recover Health Nursing leadership and care teams are key for our clients to remain in their home longer and gain independence.
We Love What We do
“Recover Health has allowed me to build lasting relationships with clients while making an ongoing difference in their lives. In so many other aspects of health care, ongoing relationships with patients does not exist.”Corinne T., Registered Nurse.
The RN Clinical Specialists will provide clinical education and training for Clinical managers as well as evaluate and participate in all nursing and clinical management activities to ensure patient care, staff relations, and efficiency of service within the team. This RN leader will maximize utilization of Recover Health resources while promoting a positive and collaborative culture embedding our mission in every interaction. The RN Clinical Specialists may also support the branch as necessary as their Interim clinical leader. Up tp 100% travel is required.
Call Megan, 651-802-5438
As a full time employee you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick, Float and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, H S A, F S A, Life, LTD, STD and supplemental products
- 401k W/Match
- Scholarship Opportunities for continuing education
- Unlimited free CEUs from Relias Learning.
"It is our vision to recruit and retain only those individuals who are inspired by the same beliefs and values, and who intend to sustain relationships that make a difference in the lives of those we take care of, work with, and encounter in our business activities."
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing in the state of employment
- Experience in Home Healthcare, Acute or public health services to help support the clinical demands a plus
- Experience in insurance such as Medicare/Medicaid billing and reimbursement a plus
- OASIS and/or coding experience a plus
- 2 years prior management, staff training and education experience
Sioux City, IA
Council Bluffs, IA
Sioux Falls, SD
Cedar Rapids, IA
Des Moines, IA