Under immediate direction, provides exceptional customer service, involving receipt and payment of cash, while working in a high volume, sales environment.
- Follow the established policies in accordance with the bank and the supervisor's direction
- Accountable for the personal achievement of monthly new account production as assigned by upper management
- Process deposits and pay out funds in accordance with bank procedures, to record all transactions accurately and balance each day's operations
- Receive cash and checks for deposit, verify amounts, and look for check endorsements
- Examine cash carefully to guard against acceptance of counterfeit checks and identification
- Enter transactions into computer and issue customer receipts
- Sell and prepare money orders, cashiers checks, bank-to-bank wires, savings bonds, travelers' checks and certificates of deposit
- Process western union wires and cash advances
- Cross-sell bank services and products
- Provide bank services to a diverse customer base, including a large Spanish speaking population
- Approval limits will be based upon level of authority
- Perform other tasks requested by supervisors as they relate to the bank and its functions
FCBI is an equal opportunity employer.