Role (Overview of the Position)
- Do you love helping people? We’re looking for a rock star Customer Service Specialist to assist our Support Team! The goal of this role is to provide top-notch customer support for our community so they can both enroll and thrive in our online learning programs.
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- Provide top-notch customer service for our subscribers and students
- Manage email, live chat, and social media support channels
- Help decrease customer service tickets
- Help increase customer service satisfaction
- Help decrease refund rates
- Help increase retention and reduce churn
- Help exceed customer service success KPI’s
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- Assist Customer Service Manager
- Reply to email and live chat messages in Helpscout
- Reply to social media, ad, and direct messages in AgoraPulse, when needed
- Assist in the maintenance and optimization of our self-service help center with up-to-date answers to commonly asked questions
- Assist in the implementation of customer service guidelines and policies
- Assist in the creation of solutions and implementation of new ideas for issues and broken processes based on customer feedback
- Stay up-to-date with changes in our internal processes, sales funnels, marketing copy, and other company news to anticipate problems and keep support on brand.
- Help identify and track relevant metrics related to quality control, customer satisfaction, refunds, and more
- Report any change in student sentiment, content suggestions, or customer feedback to the proper team member
- Issue refunds, update member accounts and handle all payment and login account issues that a member may experience while using our digital products
- Assist in the conducting of routine audits to ensure that only paying students have access to our programs and groups
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
- You have experience being on a Customer Service Team
- You have experience being on a remote team in a startup or tech environment
- You have experience supporting online courses, coaching programs, or products
- You love people and truly care about their success
- You are extremely organized, delight in the details, and you don’t let little things slip through the cracks
- You’re extremely tech savvy
- You’re an effective communicator, especially in writing
- Your grammar and writing skills are top-notch
- You make it your mission to find ways to make other people happy
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and high-intensity environment
- Your personal and professional relationships are incredibly important to you and you find great value in staying connected
- You’re familiar with social media marketing and Facebook Group Management
- You are familiar with Kajabi, Samcart, Active Campaign, Asana, Process St., Helpscout, AgoraPulse, and many other tech tools
- You’re creative, design-focused, and stay on-brand
- You would never utter the words “That’s not my job” – instead you always jump in to help, no matter what
- You welcome the opportunity to work on your own, but can easily switch gears to work inside a team
- You love any and all opportunities to over-deliver on your commitments
- Your past employers would call you a natural go-getter. If you can do better work, you will always rise to the challenge
- You are inherently compassionate and believe that most people are doing the very best they can
- You jump at the chance to grow, both professionally and personally
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
Compensation (Based on experience)
$25 per hour
Community Influencer Team Perks
Our small team is full of talented and motivated rock stars who love logging in for work. But these perks help a little too...
- Generous Base Pay + Commissions (when you lead someone to a sale)
- 8 Paid, Company Observed US Holidays
- Never work on your birthday!!!
- Pre-approved education allowance
- Team events at amazing locations
We will be considering candidates who live in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Wyoming.
How To Apply
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please paste this link to your browser https://honeybarmedia.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23 to apply!
If you want to step into a role with a ton of potential, like to dig in and get stuff done and have an entrepreneurial spirit, this is the role for you! We’re so excited for you and wish you the best of luck!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Have you visited https://honeybarmedia.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23 and completed the typeform application?