We are searching for a sharp Benefits Administrator who will provide administrative and professional support in the employee benefits arena. You’ll spearhead any financial aspects of employee benefits administration and support functions, including claims funding, billing, and enrollment participation. We are looking for a problem solver who can work closely with payroll, accounting, and the HR group on processes and issues to find creative solutions. Lastly, this person will assist with 401k and pension as backup support.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won’t Tell You
We’re a Paris-based company with a global impact.
When in Rome:
This position is perfect for someone who can adapt to new environments quickly and bring fresh ideas to the table.
Inquiring minds want to know:
Are you a Workday expert?
We’re probably not for you if:
If you don’t work hard to play hard.
We pride ourselves on having 18,000 employees in over 50 countries because diversity is our biggest asset.
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Support claims funding process
- Manage billing process for various H&W vendors
- Administer life & disability programs including short-term disability weekly process to prepare information for payroll
- Assist with annual enrollment preparation (communications/system testing) & administration
- Assist Benefits Supervisor with annual plan audits and annual valuation process/data collection
- Administer online benefits system (on-going & annual enrollment) with an understanding of system configuration in coordination with the Benefits Administration Manager
- Ensure processes are working smoothly (find and resolve basic issues) and ensure that all underlying coding matches carrier coding
- Administer QMCSO’s
- Use the enrollment system and other vendor systems to address issues and help employees
- Field calls from retirees, pensioners, employees, and HR team
Skills & Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or an equivalent field
3-5 years of experience in employee benefits with an emphasis on financial aspects of: Health & welfare administration including monthly billing, claim resolution, understanding of overall H&W and retirement terms (including high deductible health plans with health savings accounts), understanding of systems/processes that support benefit program administration, and understanding of payroll processes
Experience managing retirement program enrollment (401k and Pension)
Experience in a multi-plan benefit environment and complexities of unions