Mercury Creative Group is looking for a dynamic and seasoned creative account manager with digital marketing experience to join our team.
We believe account managers are the glue that keeps projects - and people - together. We are looking for a curious listener and driven individual who excels at relationship building and communication to be the primary point of contact for planning, organizing and managing all projects ranging from single pieces of collateral to multifaceted, multichannel marketing and branding campaigns.
Mercury Creative Group consists of a talented group of brand elevation experts that leverage the power of an organization's true brand and purpose, so they can take flight and soar! And, we strive to bring a touch of fun to every project. This individual will work closely with the owner, team, and vendors on a daily basis to manage people, communicate internally and externally, delegate tasks and shepherd projects from start to finish while managing resources and meeting deadlines. This role is part-time at 20-25 hours a week, with a flexible work from home schedule.
- Lead discussions with the client to define project scope, expectations and plan the steps needed to move forward with the creative team
- Facilitate discovery sessions with the client to gather creative and brand input, which is crucial to project success
- Manage project resources using project management software (Asana), including all tasks, deadlines, and project needs
- Manage disputes and diverse perspectives to keep projects moving smoothly
- Process + Efficiency Management
- Building process, overseeing implementation, holding the team accountable and refining internal processes when needed
- Nurture Clients, listen for new opportunities and work to grow accounts.
- Service WOW! Anticipating client needs, delivering clear communications and having fun in the process. Make our clients smile.
- In collaboration with Client Services Manager, estimate workloads and budgets across multiple clients and projects. Draw up work schedules while taking into account resources, delegate tasks effectively, project documentation and reporting
- People skills, especially building relationships with clients
- Negotiation skills for dealing with stakeholders and getting resources to agree with deadlines
- Time management skills, strong communication capabilities and ability to deal with scope change
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Leadership skills and the ability to work with multiple people simultaneously
- Manage integrated digital marketing projects involving website design and development, social media campaigns, inbound marketing (content planning and execution for lead generation), and analytics software (Hubspot, Google Analytics, MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Website project management from concept to launch. This includes UX/UI, content planning and outline, design and development
Specific Qualifications + Personal Qualities
- 3- 5 years project management and leadership experience in a creative environment. Small agency experience preferred.
- Experience managing the strategy, design and development of digital, branding, print, and other marketing communications
- Creative and active problem solver who is approachable, collaborative, outgoing and diplomatic
- Highly organized and flexible, strong follow-through
- Vision for both the big picture and the details
- Proficient with calculations and spreadsheets
- IT literate and skillful Apple user: iPhone, Macbook, MS Office, Adobe Suite and Google Apps
- Curious, enthusiastic, tenacious and fun
- Familiarity with Asana is a plus
- Familiarity with EOS / Traction is a plus
- Use company processes to effectively manage client and internal projects
- Understand clients' products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
- Time entry review and client invoicing
- Oversee project burn and billings
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Respond to clients' requests in a timely, empathetic and professional manner
- This role is primarily remote, however, the candidate is expected to attend consistent live team meetings, occasional off-site meetings and team culture/social events
- Must be available to work during normal business hours Monday - Friday 9-5 pm.
Our Core Values
- Invested in Mercury + Our Clients’ Growth
- Collaborative + Encourages Teamwork
- Committed to Design Excellence: Practices fanatical attention to detail and consistency, as well as Relentless Execution.
- Curious: we ask leading questions and we listen with our eyes AND our ears.
- An Agile, Creative Problem Solver: unique and creative problem-solving that goes beyond the bar to uncover the solution that no one thought of.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Required)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: