Customer Support Representative
Join this pioneer in healthcare that has been committed to improving lives since the company was founded over 100 years ago. Today this global leader creates innovative medicines and diagnostic tests that help millions of patients around the world!
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr.
Location: 9115 Hague Road, Indianapolis, IN 46256
Hours: Training Hours: 8am-5pm; Regular Shift Hours 12pm-9pm
Contract Duration: 1 year with long- term opportunity
- This position has responsibility for part ordering, case creation and dispatching of field personnel.
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via telephone. May respond to email inquiries.
- Customer service is the primary function. Calls are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and or troubleshooting.
- Requires general knowledge of the organization, products, and or services.
- May assess needs and suggest alternative products or services. Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
- Interfaces with external and internal customers on routine issues and inquiries. Responds to customer inquiries (internal and external). Required Skills:
- Call Center Experience Education:
- Associate degree required
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15.60 /hour
- Call Center: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Support: 2 years (Required)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Required)
- SAP: 1 year (Required)
- Indianapolis, IN 46256 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies