Lenovo Global Supply Chain is seeking tomorrow’s supply chain leaders who possess strategic vision and high motivation to accelerate our digital transformation journey and help create the supply chain of the future. Eagerness and ability to understand the end to end supply chain, I/T systems, end to end processes; to assimilate real time information from high level analytics, and develop intelligent tactical and strategic automated solutions. This role requires an understanding of business transformation and change management to handle both the people and the technological sides of shaping a digital supply chain culture. Comfortable to apply a wide range of technologies including data visualization, data and predictive analytics across large data sets, digital connectivity, artificial intelligence engines, robotic machine learning amongst others.
This role supports a highly successful North America Customer Fulfillment organization and is part of a supply chain strategy and transformation enablement project team. The position will interact with an extensive supply chain and manufacturing organizations, product group business units, and geography category and sales teams. Must be able to navigate through sometimes unstructured business requirements to provide clear requirement statements for the organization that balance multiple priorities. Goals are to apply business and supply chain intelligence and predictive outcomes and proactively generate a smart set of actions for our operations teams. Success is defined with streamlining operations / increasing efficiency through digital transformation, improving customer experience and enabling revenue growth.
Lenovo is a the #1 global provider of personal computers and smart devices and ranks #5 in Gartner’s High Tech Supply Chains. A $51B worldwide company, we have risen to #212 in Fortune 500. At Lenovo we value diversity and our culture is embodied in the statement: We do what we say, we own what we do, and we like to constantly ‘wow’ our customers. We offer competitive salaries; performance bonuses; and an unlimited vacation program. Our modern campus in RTP is spread over 67 acres and boasts outdoor amenities such as an employee recreation area that features a sand volleyball court and basketball court, while offering easy access to a nearby five-acre lake and a 16-acre nature preserve with extensive walking and jogging trails. The campus brings amenities to you with an on-site fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria and food-service operations, outdoor patios, and employee break rooms. A pedestrian bridge over the campus lake links the buildings and offers convenient access to the amenities located within each building. Come join our team!
- B.A./B.S Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Process Mapping experience
- MS Office proficiency – pivot tables/macros/clear and effective presentations
- Experience with data visualization and dashboard tools (Qliksense, Tableau, power BI, experience a plus)
- Schedule flexibility - ability to interact with global team members in different time zones as required
- Strong English speaking and writing skills
Advantageous Skill sets:
- Strategic Thinking – able to dig deep and understand the technological big picture without getting lost in details
- Working Knowledge of Supply Chain: Customer Fulfillment and Order to Cash Processes, Demand Planning, MRP, Category/Commodity Management, Supplier Relationships, Logistics, Procurement and Sourcing, Warehousing, and Inventory Management.
- Global and Cultural mindset – skilled people person who enjoys working with a diverse community
- Project Management – keep projects execution moving and ambition to deliver impressive results
- Communications - comfortable listening and speaking to large groups and executives
- Mentoring – digital supply chain evangelist; able to build trust and be effective in persuading and teaching new ideas.
- Database Experience - SQL queries
- ML Experience - programming languages such as Python, R, Java
- Forecasting/predictive/quantitative analysis and pattern recognition
- Automated workflow solutions including Salesforce / Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Power Apps
- International experience (study abroad, internships, volunteer work)
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.