Sabal Capital Partners (Sabal) is a nationwide wholesale small balance commercial real estate mortgage company. Sabal provides permanent and bridge debt solutions for commercial real estate for agency, capital markets and balance sheet execution through its highly specialized wholesale lending platform. Sabal sources loans through correspondent agreements with brokers and banks. Sabal is a fully integrate platform including a rated commercial servicing operation to manage all loans it originates.
The Term Lending division offers financing for stabilized small balance multifamily real estate properties nationwide. Sabal’s program is a wholesale platform supported by key strategic relationships with well-established mortgage brokerage firms. As a leading nationwide non-bank lender, Sabal’s program offers a fresh alternative to traditional regulated lenders by providing borrowers with a streamlined commercial real estate centric approach to the small balance market. Sabal’s process is supported by leading edge proprietary, fully integrated lending technologies that provide borrowers and brokers an unparalleled lending experience from quote to close.
- Source stabilized Multi-Family Term Loans through the solicitation of existing, active broker relationships and the development of new broker business relationships.
- Maintain and leverage self-generated business referral network to realize stable recurring and increasing mortgage lending opportunities and growth for Sabal.
- Prioritize prospects and allocate time and resources to leverage sustainable business relationships that provide diversified, high-quality loan production opportunities to Sabal.
- Maintain a knowledge mastery of Sabal’s lending programs, innovative technologies, and operating policies and procedures; demonstrate ongoing proficiency in the ability to effectively communicate the aforementioned, as applicable, to clients.
- Maintain updated knowledge of local area CRE market, including prospective clients, competitive landscape and economic trends; provide regular regional and industry market intelligence reporting to ensure Sabal maintains a competitive position regionally and nationally.
- Develop and execute sales plan based upon monthly, quarterly and annual production standards; maintain accurate client and pipeline data information as required by Regional Manager or senior management.
- Work collaboratively with assigned Loan Analysts who are tasked with loan sizing functions and transaction or program-related communications with brokers.
- Analyze property and credit data and determine borrower financing objectives. Obtain required documentation or information, as applicable, in order to facilitate accurate and timely “quote to close.”
- Develop collaborative working relationship with Sabal internal personnel to ensure the delivery of excellence in customer service.
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to professional ethics, a collaborative approach to problem-solving and the ability to contribute to Sabal’s continuous improvement in business practices.
- Leverage industry and community events and affiliations with professional organizations to promote Sabal and its various services.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business development, sales, or commercial real estate (bonus but not necessary - experience producing stabilized loans).
- Bachelor's degree is required; a degree in finance, business or related field strongly desired.
- Proven track-record as a production manager or officer employed by institutional lender with extensive and active broker client base and business referral network.
- Demonstrated knowledge of CRE finance, accounting, loan documentation and real estate law; well- versed in all aspects of loan processing, underwriting, and closing functions.
- Experienced in the management of personnel supporting production-related tasks; effective sales strategist and communicator with multi-tasking capabilities.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, and other applications required to perform job responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly with little supervision and instruction, but also work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail and able to meet strict deadlines.
At Sabal, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will have the chance to have an impact on the future direction of the company by interacting directly with board members and Sabal’s senior management team. Our culture of innovation, drive, growth and entrepreneurship, means your ideas on how to improve our business will be a key component on our future growth as a successful business franchise. At Sabal, we embrace a team oriented, collegial, and “can do” approach that rewards employees based on the success of the overall business and individual contributions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- CRE Sales: 5 years (Preferred)