FedEx Express Hiring Event! Company swag provided!
Saturday, September 26, 2020
FedEx Express Recruitment Center, 2870 Business Park Dr Building D, Memphis, TN 38118 US
What We're Hiring For
Package Handler/Warehouse Worker
Must be at least 18 years old
Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Five years of residency in the United States required
Subject to criminal background check and drug screen
Must have two forms of unexpired government issued ID
Completing our online application prior to the event is strongly encouraged and will speed up the process.
What to wear
Dress code is Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable).
About FedEx Express
FedEx provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services.
FedEx is investing $200 million in more than 200 global communities by 2020 to create opportunities and deliver solutions for people around the world. We will advance entrepreneurship, create employment pathways for underserved populations, enhance sustainable transportation, make roads and pedestrians safer, and use our global network to deliver resources where they are needed most
What is a Hiring Event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!
$15 Hourly pay effective October 4th.
Multiple positions are available. Our positions come with great benefits:
- Medical coverage with premiums less than $10 per month
- Vision and dental benefits
- Two dedicated medical health centers in Memphis for team members
- Tuition assistance • Promote from within philosophy
- Nationwide career opportunities
- Training and growth opportunities to build a great career
- Able to lift 50Lbs.
- Able to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 pounds with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person.
- Able to successfully complete all basic and recurrency training.
- The ability to communicate both timely and effectively, in a noisy operations environment, is required.