Systems Resource Management, Inc. (SRM) is currently seeking a Program Manager to support a client at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Newport (NUWCDIVNPT), Rhode Island.
- Management of one of SRM’s prime contracts and directly supervising and training SRM personnel who provide a variety of financial and program management services to customers at NUWCDIVNPT;
- Daily interaction (in-person, telephone and/or email) with government customers to discuss work and schedule requirements, and resolve any issues that may arise;
- Provide program management and financial support services to NUWCDIVNPT;
- Perform technical reviews and analyze project requirements, schedules, and execution plans to identify problem areas and provide recommendations to resolve program issues;
- Utilize the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (NERP) and other financial systems to monitor project finances; research and assign NERP Network Activity Numbers; validate weekly/monthly Reimbursable and Direct Cite billings; produce/maintain weekly and monthly expenditure, and other financial reports; develop funding projections, perform impact analyses related to emergent requirements; review suspense, undistributed labor and unapplied overhead reports and provide recommendations to resolve;
- Participate in and provide support for meetings, sponsor reviews, etc., to include researching data, developing agendas, recording/tracking action items, and preparing presentation materials.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 3-5 years of management experience supporting military program and contracts is required.
- 10 years of relevant work experience with budgeting, financial analysis, accounting applications and cost analysis in a government environment.
- Extensive experience utilizing the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (NERP) system for financial analysis, transactions and reporting in a U.S. Navy/DoD setting.
- Completion of the Program Budget Financial Manager (PBFM) training, assigned the PBFM role in NERP, and utilized the PBFM role in a recent position.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office (Excel).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
SRM is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.