Director, Ecommerce Account Managers, Omnichannel
A ton of companies boast their unlimited PTO and dog-friendly offices, or maybe these days, discounted streaming sweat sessions. We get that and we love that. But at C.A. Fortune, we’re so much more than just cool perks. We’re committed to investing in our people because ultimately, they are who define us. We welcome diversity, value curiosity, and love uniqueness. We strive to provide a space for individuals to become a better version of themselves each day, not only for themselves, but for their teammates, their clients, and their customers.
At C.A. Fortune, we aspire to maintain our position as the nation’s leading consumer brands agency. We realize how fortunate we are (yes, pun intended?), to offer a comprehensive solution to our clients from sales management, to marketing, all the way down to insights, and e-comm. The beauty of that is not only in our breadth of services to our clients, but what that provides us. And that’s the opportunity for individuals (aka future employees, aka you) to find a perfect fit within our org. If you’re a go-getter, willing to roll-up-your-sleeves, are a creative(ish) thinker, you don’t mind parent jokes, and appreciate feedback loops, then we’re probably, ok certainly, the company you’re looking for.
*Position Summary: *
The Director, Ecommerce Account Managers, Omnichannel on the CA EComm team will collaborate with the Client Partnership Managers on strategy and drive execution downstream for our CA EComm clients, across all click and collect and pure play platforms (WMT.com, Kroger.com, Thrive Market, Boxed.com, Fresh Direct and regional grocery chains). They will act as an expert and a leader in the “omni channel” environment, providing unique go-to-market plans based off of quantitative and qualitative information garnered through our expert teams. The position will provide leadership on tools, capabilities and requirements, including buyer relationships, and distributor needs, for these omnichannel accounts. The Director will lead a team of account operation experts who maintain a thorough understanding of client businesses on omnichannel platform accounts. This will include logistics and operational oversight and troubleshooting, and planning and execution of promotion and advertising programs. Success will be measured by a brands ability to profitably scale across multiple EComm platforms. The CA EComm team is a high growth, fast paced environment, and this person will embody that “entrepreneurial” spirit while delivering professional, best-in-class results.
- Engage with cross pillar stakeholders to define and build Omni channel strategy
- Provide clients with recommendations on the best path to purchase via all retailer digital touchpoints
- Develop knowledge of both their EComm and Brick and Mortar Strategies through partnerships within the total agency
- Partner with brick and mortar sales teams to develop strategic plans that focus on digital brand growth thru Regional retailer.coms
- Manage shopper platforms, Instacart and Shipt, to provide clients additional reach to build awareness of their products in these areas.
- Develop shopper marketing program process in conjunction with internal teams to support digital efforts.
- Work with distributors and other 3P logistics providers to provide solutions for clients to sell any product via ecommerce platforms (i.e., perishable items)
- Develop and manage Account Managers on the Omnichannel team to expand their growth potential within the organization. Provide regular feedback on their performance.
- Work with internal finance team to develop process for omnichannel commission payments to the Ecomm Pillar
- Enage internal Insights team to continuously improve Ecommerce reporting.
- Monitor developing general eCommerce technology trends as well as changes at ECommerce Platform, evaluate business opportunities, recommend and execute new initiatives
- Strong knowledge of the consumer products industry (specifically food products)
- Client Management and/or Agency Experience strongly preferred.
- Required at ECommerce Platform experience with top grocery retailers - Kroger, Walmart, Albertsons, Target, Publix,
- Digital marketing experience including retailer specifics, digital offerings, search tools management
- History of developing go-to-market strategies for brands in the Omni channel space (pickup, delivery, instore, ecom)
- Understanding of grocery industry and KPIs as well as best practices working with key distributors in the food industry.
- Preferred experience with 3rd Party SaaS supporting EComm Platforms
- 4-year bachelor’s degree, and/or similar industry experience
- Proficient with all necessary computer-based programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Minimal overnight travel required (less than 10%) – i.e. industry trade shows, client national sales meetings, ECommerce Platform meetings, and /or any other events that would be warranted; all other travel is within assigned market (automobile)
- Senior Vice President, CA EComm
- Salary commensurate with level of experience and current market landscape
- Benefits package available - medical, dental, life insurance, 401k match (up to a certain percentage),
- Additional Options – vision, short term & long-term disability
- Annual year-end bonus eligibility (based on company & employee performance)
- Cell and Internet Allowance
- Company provided computer
Job Type: Full-time