Customer Care Specialist Position
The Blueprint Breakthrough, Inc. and Jaiya, Inc are... fast-growing companies dedicated to helping our clients cultivate satisfaction in their relationships and sex lives – whether single or in a relationship(s)! We know that healthy sexuality helps to foster deep life fulfillment, better health, and passionate lasting partnerships.
This is a very sexy company led by CEO Ian Ferguson. Our work is based on frameworks developed by Jaiya, a sex expert and somatic sexologist with 20 years of study and mastery of the topic.
Thousands of people have already been affected by her Trademarked Erotic Blueprint™ system.
To join our team you must be very comfortable with the topic of sex, hold a very clear space of non-judgment with this topic, be respectful and compassionate and be able to maintain the strictest of confidentiality.
We are committed to ending shame and trauma and making sexuality and pleasure something that is openly, conscientiously, and intelligently discussed and celebrated.
We are adding to our Customer Care team!
This position requires:
- Great organization skills
- The ability to be compassionate yet firm, in other words, a great people person/people manager and highly efficient in task management
- The ability to handle customer inquiries that may be triggering and extremely personal. You will have to navigate giving non-judgmental feedback around aspects of human sexuality that you may find personally challenging to understand
- The ability to work weekends and nights as needed.
We are an international brand with our main base in Boulder, Colorado. Your work can be handled remotely.
Mission: To positively impact clients through high-touch, personal care so that they are raving fans and repeat clients.
- Consistently practice patience, empathy, assistance, and care for our clients
- Client care tasks are done within specified times.
- Rapid response to client questions, concerns, and needs – 24 hours or less
- After the first month, be familiar with company resources that help clients and potential clients. And be proficient at the delivery of those resources.
- Learn about our library of products, programs, and articles.
- Know how to deliver products if there is a breakdown in our automated delivery
- Work with your team members to make sure that clients get what they need and are satisfied with the experience
- Be available nights (U.S.) and weekends as scheduled (TBD)
- Learn our Zendesk ticketing system
- Be available to answer questions via email, Chat Phone in Zendesk, and International Phone system
- Monitor Erotic Freedom Club (our online membership group) to see if any questions show up and direct them to contact us through our Zendesk email address
- Review and understand the frequently asked questions document
- Provide suggestions and comments to management staff
First 90 days Outcomes of this position:
- Receiving a 90% customer and co-worker satisfaction review by your 3rd month in the position
- Cleared inboxes every 24-hour cycle (You are part of a client care team, so this work is a team effort)
- Providing regular contributions to our processes and procedures to help improve the client experience
- Detailed awareness of the needs of our Erotic Freedom Club online community and a working knowledge of our Erotic Blueprint Breakthrough™ Program (our main program), our Blueprint Reports, and our 2nd Tier Product (in development as The Blueprint Pleasure Immersion)
Setting Expectations: The training period will start September 25th and the active position will begin immediately after. This is currently a temporary position (length tbd) and it could turn into a permanent, contractor position.
To apply for this position, please submit a written summary or video with your reasons for wanting the position. Do NOT send a resume. Submissions need to be received asap and no later than Thursday, September 16, 2021, to jaiya @ missjaiya.com.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote