LOVE WHAT YOU DO
We're looking for hard-working energetic individuals like you to join our team! Join one of the hottest trends in the salon industry. Our new location at Valley & Bloom is in one of North Jersey's trendiest neighborhoods, Montclair!
We are a 5-STAR Salon check out our reviews - come work for the BEST! The Studio Coordinator is a key position in determining the success of the studio.
The Studio Coordinator is often the first and last point of contact for clients and creating an impression of warmth, professionalism and efficiency is essential.
The Studio Coordinator is a key holder and accountable for all front desk operations including phone, retail sales, cash transactions, client Point-of-Sale (POS) activities, customer service standards, and general day to day operations.
- Greeting customers as they arrive at the studio and making sure they feel comfortable if waiting for an appointment, handle their inquiries and book studio appointments.
- Answering the phones and handling subsequent inquiries and bookings
- Offer retail waxing products and services - The Studio Coordinator will need to invest time in understanding the different services available and the various pre and post waxing products for sale within the studio so that they can give useful advice to clients and ultimately sell them products.
- Monitoring and renewing stock levels - you will be expected to ensure that front of studio (retail area) product displays are properly stocked and look appealing.
- Scheduling appointments
- Assist in keeping studio clean and tidy
1. Coverage of shifts in short-notice/emergency situations (sickness, etc.)
2. Customer contacts and rescheduling if needed.
3. Participate in defined community outreach requirements (volunteerism)
ROLE SCOPE AND COMPLEXITY:
The Studio Coordinator reports directly to Studio Manager and indirectly to all members of ownership and is accountable for all aspects of front desk operations. The Studio Coordinator is accountable for meeting established customer service standards focusing on both internal customer (staff, volunteers, interns, vendors) and external customer (current clients and all potential customers).
- High school degree or equivalent
- Outgoing and Energetic
- Strong Written and Verbal skills
- Team player within team environment
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Detail Oriented
- Marketing and Retail Sales experience
- Front Office Experience
- Experience in Salon/Studio Industry
- Interest in pursuing Esthetician / Cosmetologist license
- Free waxing - A little pampering goes a long way!
- Product discounts - You'll love using them!
- Covered Parking Facility - We have a covered parking garage part of Valley & Bloom!
- 401(k) with matching - We'll help you save for retirement!
www.waxingthecity.com - Visit our corporate site to learn more
www.facebook.com/waxingmontclair - "Like" us on Facebook
www.yelp.com/biz/waxing-the-city-montclair - Find us on yelp