Belmont Village Senior Living is a certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK® and ranked on FORTUNE’s Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services! Our employees say we have a positive company culture, competitive pay, excellent benefits, bonuses and career growth opportunities. Join our dedicated team to help make Belmont Village Senior Living a Great Place to Work and Live!:
This position is Full Time and will be located within the Belmont Village Senior Living Corporate Offices in Houston, Texas.:
The Help Desk Support Specialist will provide Information Technology Help Desk support for Corporate, Regional and Community Staff’s technical environment by accurately identifying, prioritizing, tracking and resolving the service request while ensuring world-class service.:
Help Desk Support:
- Create, evaluate, prioritizes and resolve service tickets for incoming telephone, email, voice mail and in-person requests for assistance.
- Track service calls from initiation through completion and ensure user satisfaction, using the company tracking software.
- Interview users to gather information about the problem and, if necessary, lead the user through diagnostic procedures to determine the problem.
- Configure, install and maintain computers, printers and related network peripherals.
- Perform user account creation and administration to ensure that users gain access to network resources such as file storage, email and business applications.
- Clean-up terminated user’s network and email accounts and data
- Troubleshoot problems to include individual and group file access, security, network connectivity and printer access and connectivity.
- Ensure that detected viruses are cleaned and take precautions for antivirus protection. o Provide one-on-one user training on business applications.
- Perform desktop hardware and software installations, upgrades, license verification and configurations and provide user assistance where needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent accepted, college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6–10 years of related technical Help desk support experience.
- Certified or structured advanced technical training.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Active Directory, mobile device management, antivirus/malware, Help Desk Ticketing and Microsoft Exchange software products and desktop/laptop/mobile computer hardware.
- Knowledge of various business software applications is preferred.
- Proven ability to learn new or proprietary software.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and communications skills.
- Proven ability to perform duties in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Participate in after hours on-call support.
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.:
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.