Leidos is seeking a Warehouse and Logistics Task Order Program Manager to join our Defense Enclave Services team, who will support an extensive digital modernization program critical to DISA and Fourth Estate Agencies.
The Defense Enclave Services contract will unify the DOD Fourth Estate Defense Agencies and Field Activities’ common use information technology systems, personnel, functions and program elements under the direction of DISA’s Fourth Estate Network Optimization program office.
- Must have an active DoD Secret security clearance. (US Citizenship required).
- Responsible for all logistics in support of the DES initiatives; including but not limited to warehouse and inventory management, procurement scheduling, accountability, and fiscal audit readiness.
- Lead a team of logistics staff who matrix their support across the program.
- Have a firm understanding of DoD logistics data elements and be able to use logistics data in analyses to support predictive analytics and innovative logistics solutions.
- Provide recommendations on compliance with DoD logistics policy.
- Work collaboratively with others in a professional manner to ensure the DES mission is successful.
- Work with the DES staff to ensure all logistics and audit requirements are met, ensuring success for both the government and Leidos.
- Understand how the Item Unique Identification (IUID) factors into lifecycle management.
- This role requires great attention to detail, very good organization skills and flexibility to pivot between highly visible customer priorities to meet deadlines.
- Manage all logistics facets, governance, and planning tools/repositories.
- Drive on-time, error-free submission, inspection, approval, and delivery of Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRL).
- Interface with the customer, PMO, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Service Delivery Managers (SDMs) to coordinate logistics management for seamless support.
- Understand and implement a software license management program.
- Perform audits (physical and virtual) to validate physical asset accountability, network scanned equipment and software to ensure accountability is established not only for the government but in Leidos solution ServiceNow.
- Bachelor's and 8+ years of prior relevant experience; additional years of directly applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- DoD logistics SME; with 8+ or more years asset management experience.
- Experience with IT asset and software management to include inventory, reporting, audits, warehousing, spare parts, and software license management.
- Experience managing logistics information systems such as DPAS.
- Experience operating in and managing warehouse functions.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
- Effective communicator, able to communicate DoD logistics policy requirements.
- Ability to provide solutions to remedy DoD logistics problems that are efficient and effective.
- Multitask and manage competing priorities.
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Word, MS SharePoint, and Logistics Information Systems.
- Experience defining and executing asset management processes with large-scale programs with many baselines across architectures.
- Experience with DPAS.
- Experience with FIAR requirements.
- Experience with senior members of the DoD workforce, both military and civilian, to include routine communication as well as facilitating strategic decision making between these senior members.
- Experience as an accountable officer for any of the Services or DoD.
External Referral Eligible
Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.