Auto req ID:
Based at our White Plains office, this role will provide administrative support to the VP, NAB SC Commercialization & the VP, NAB Warehouse Strategy. You will be expected to perform daily administrative duties and ad hoc tasks upon request with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to the following):
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism in the handling of sensitive and confidential information and documents, including HR transactions.
- Maintain daily calendar & own the scheduling process for all meetings for assigned manager.
- Receive, review, and record phone, email, and written requests for Manager’s time; from internal and external parties; work across PepsiCo organization to resolve schedule conflicts.
- Plan & organize meetings.
- Occasional department/team event organization
- Coordinate travel as needed (booking flights, hotel bookings, transportation, etc...)
- Manage & administer Travel & Entertainment expense reporting and process invoices.
- Organize & maintain departmental files & supplies.
- Assist with preparation of correspondence and presentations for the VPs and immediate staff.
- Interact frequently with PepsiCo Senior Executive Staff assistants as well as PepsiCo Executive Staff and external entities.
Assist with new team member orientation, system access and office setup
- Meet and greet vendors and visitors as needed.
- All ad hoc duties and projects as assigned
High school diploma or GED
Previous experience using MicroSoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Show strong attention to detail and communicate effectively with internal and external customers
Maintain high level of integrity and professionalism in handling confidential material on a daily basis
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement