Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value? That is what the new generation of human resource transformation is all about. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government and Public Services (GPS) clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte's Human Capital practice.
Work you'll do
Support the the survey team with analysis and presentation of annual survey data throughout the survey administration and dissemination process
- Input data from SPSS into structured templates
- Develop briefing decks on survey themes such as diversity and inclusion, regional, etc.) for client briefs
- Review briefing decks by following a strict quality control procedure
- Work communicate and maintain relationships with client on a daily basis
- Create deliverables by aggregating various data sources and designing spreadsheets into finished products
- Create all communications for key stakeholders throughout the survey process
- Become familiar with SPSS to analyze data for future surveys
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Workforce Transformation (WFT) offering helps clients consider how work, workforces and workplaces need to be reimagined in the service of future business strategy. We collaborate with clients to evaluate the nature of work, how the composition of the workforce will evolve to meet business needs, and how to activate next generation leaders, learning, skills, and incentives for the future.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Acti ve TS/SCI with Polygraph s ecurity clearance required
- Statistical analysis experience (use of statistical software such as SPSS, SAS, Stata