Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the states largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
Presbyterians story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more than 700,000 New Mexicans.
We are part of New Mexicos history and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
Type of Opportunity:
Weekday Schedule Monday-Friday
Rev Hugh Cooper Admin Center
This position is located in Albuquerque, NM.
- Information and Computer Technology
Competencies and skills:Nonessential:
- Experience with quality informatcis (e.g., HEDIS and Star)
- Experience in finance and medical economics
- Experience in provider network management including value-based purchasing
- Experience in care management, pharmacy, and clinical operations
- Sales and marketing reporting/analytics experience
- Proven ability to drive strategy and results
- Demonstrated success leading and developing a team of analysts
- Ability to communicate with business leaders
- Analytics skills
- SKILL-Ability to effectively interact with customers to understand their needs and explain data
- SKILL-Must be able to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Functioning as an Effective Contingent Member
- Organizational Skills
- SKILL-Ability to present to various audiences
- SKILL-Ability to pull detail reports out of systems.
- SKILL-Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in person and via telephone with members, employer groups, brokers, physicians, and physician office staff using strong dialogue and customer service competencies.
- SKILL-Written communication
Carry out the PHS reporting/analytic strategy within the Analytics Organization (AO) and provide consultation and operational support for the delivery of information and analytics to the business units key stakeholders. Direct all tactical, technical, and human analytic resources for the business unit. Ensure effective delivery of services to appropriate business leads and act as their primary point of contact. Direct spoke-specific predictive/optimization analytics and tools & solutions needs to the hub and participate in joint development with the hub teams. Manage demand and supply of analytic resources within the given operating unit. Lead spoke steering committee meeting and work with spoke business lead(s) to prioritize reporting/analytics work efforts. Maintain current and future needs of PHS business units, operating groups, functional areas and customers
Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
Full medical, dental and vision insurance
Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
Free wellness programs
Paid time off (PTO)
Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
Continuing education and career development opportunities
Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
About New Mexico
New Mexicos unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerques International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos nuclear scientists, Roswells visitors from outer space, and
Santa Fes artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nations best places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplingers Personal Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, its all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.