Infosys is seeking Java Developers with hands-on experience in core technology and willingness to learn newer technologies. In the role, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talents in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of experience in Information Technology.
- U.S. citizens and those lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Infosys will not sponsor H-1B or other work authorization for this role at this time.
- Experience in Java / J2ee technologies.
- The candidate must be located within commuting distance of Indianapolis (Indiana) / Phoenix (Arizona) / Providence (Rhode Island) / Richardson (Texas) / Raleigh (North Carolina) / Hartford (Connecticut) or be willing to relocate to these areaa.
- At least 2 years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies, HTML/CSS
- Experience working on frameworks like Spring MVC/Core, Hibernate, Webservices(SOAP/REST), and Configuring web containers
- Good concepts & knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Experience in SQL, Oracle or any RDBMS Database
- Experience in Unix commands & Basic Shell Scripting.
- Experience in Agile methodology development
- Willingness to learn newer technologies like Angular/ReactJS, Microservices and Springboot
- Ability to work in a team in a diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations