We love what we do – and it shows! Time Out Market is a food and beverage experience that brings a myriad of different cuisine options underneath one roof.
This position will support the General Manager and coordinate all financial activities to ensure the smooth running of the organization. The production of the accounts will be done by an outsourced CPA firm. The role will report to the General Manager with support from the Finance team in London.
- Assisting the outsourced accountants with month end process e.g. invoice scanning.
- Reporting and providing information to the UK head office
- Preparing payroll spreadsheets, calculation of staff tips and other HR reports for submission to payroll provider.
- Responsibility for managing all petty cash accounts
- Managing and reconciling the till cash in the Time Out Bar
- Creating processes for monthly stocktakes and overseeing stock control in the Time Out Bar.
- Administration of the central point of sale system e.g. price changes
- Ensuring all financial procedures are maintained including appropriate sign offs.
- Preparation of revenue statements for concessionaires
- General office administration including maintaining files and information organization.
- Onboarding new staff, including managing new hire paperwork and leading new hire orientation with support from HR
- Ordering supplies as needed
- Analytical skills to process large amounts of financial information
- Organized with ability to multitask with ease
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to come up with innovative and effective solutions to business problems
- Can work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous years of experience in a coordinating capacity
Job Type: Full-time
- quickbooks: 3 years (Required)