Looking to join a national company that is committed to supporting its employees and customers? Then join the team of experts at Peachtree Service Experts as Commercial ServiceTechnician!
As an experienced Commercial Service Technician, you will:
You must have:
- Accurately diagnose and repair problems with customer HVAC equipment.
- Communicate solutions to customers
- Perform maintenance on residential equipment, servicing and/or cleaning IAQ products/equipment on all residential job sites
- Perform soldering, welding, brazing, and minor field fabrication
Physical Requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good communication skills, and basic diagnostic skills
- Also required is the ability to perform equipment service and maintenance and to follow controls/wiring diagrams and schematics
- Willingness and ability to work overtime, night, and weekend hours
- Ability to stand and walk and to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to access HVAC units. Ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- Ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, including but not limited to the following: hot, cold, outdoor, indoor, dry, humid, slippery surfaces, heights, and congested areas.
- Ability to safely climb 300lb load capacity rated ladders with a 30lb tool belt.
- Natural or corrected vision to see and focus for close, distance, peripheral vision with normal depth perception.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- World-class training
- Long-term career opportunities
Apply for immediate consideration!