Beach House Group is looking for an energetic, organized and process-driven Operations Analyst to join their fun, hard-working team of results-driven, creative and collaborative people! Reporting to the Director of Operations, theOPERATIONS ANALYSTis responsible for managing critical operational, supply chain, and financial processes for Beach House Group’s differentiated brands. Each brand has its own personality, reaches a different demographic, and has a critical mission to make a positive impact. This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of a hugely impactful social enterprise.
- Forecast and maintain log of sales, product inventory, product distribution
- Provide support in processing POs and monitoring each stage of the process
- Facilitate the successful execution of shipping logistics
- Monitor and communicate product forecasting
- Monitor production schedules of various factories in relation to retailer needs
- Seek out new efficiencies to the production and sales process
- Provide support as needed for additional projects as assigned by the Operations Director
- Uphold transportation accuracy of purchase orders on an efficient and timely basis
- Productive and efficient work habits without supervision
- Strong analytical and planning skills, combined with excellent oral/written communication skills
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, customer service and operations
- Work on inbound order issues, returns, supplier recalls and loads prioritization with manufacturers supply chain managers and customer service representatives
- Strategize on replenishment through current and historical trends analysis to maximize sales, inventory turns and gross margin
- Leads end to end replenishment strategies
- Use historical trend data and future commitments to determine volumes and shifts to ensure necessary capacity requirements meet customer needs
- Issues Purchase Orders to Suppliers from an Oracle based system and manages the workflow process to customer receipt including invoicing and chargeback disputes
- Creates reporting and dashboards to monitors current and future inventory and sales, analyzes root causes of variance from plan while keeping stakeholders informed
- Facilitates and tracks product through the supply chain from factory to distribution centers to retail stores
- Collaborating and problem solving with customers, manufacturers, and external partners
- Supplier performance metrics management (ex: Fill Rate and On Time Ship)
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of direct experience in operations and supply chain (retail/CPG experience a plus)
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills with experience in forecasting and production modeling.
- Experience with EDI operations and supply chain management.
- Knowledge of supply chain processes (order management, manufacturing, and logistics a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Strong Excel Skills a must!)
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining the best outcome and results.
- Great attention to detail and managing execution.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel: 4 years (Preferred)
- Operations Analyst: 4 years (Preferred)