The Scheduler/Client Service Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties that support the coordination of scheduling service for our clients. This position is responsible for scheduling clients and caregivers and following up with clients to ensure satisfaction.
Job Duties :
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Assist with creating and maintaining client and caregiver schedules with an emphasis on accuracy and a high level of customer service.
- Assist with following up on all client and caregiver issues to ensure any problems or concerns are addressed and resolved.
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and caregiver data in the software system.
- Communicate new assignments and/or schedule changes to caregivers and clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Must be willing to participate in the on-call after hours telephone rotation (includes weekends and holidays) to manage inquiries, emergencies and caregiver call outs.
- Recruitment and on boarding of new caregivers
- Must possess excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Must possess the ability to excel in a team environment as well as work independently with little supervision.
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgement and good decision making skills.
- Home Care or Healthcare experience preferred