Responsibilities Will Include:
- Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Experience with Account Payables, Accounts Receivables, Bank Reconciliations, 1099’s and journal entries.
- Preparation of General Ledger, Profit & Loss Reports, Balance Sheets.
- Ability to prepare accurate financial statements including P&L, balance, and cash flow analysis.
- Month-end closing and ability to interface with senior accountant, providing all necessary reports and documentation to the process as seamlessly as possible.
- Ability to generate reports, spreadsheets, and other routine information.
The Ideal Candidate
: * Minimum 1-2 years’ full charge bookkeeping or similar experience.
- Experience with QuickBooks is a required for this position.
- Familiarity with Sales Tax is a big plus
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Able to work independently, handle multi-tasks simultaneously and knows how to prioritize
- Highly organized, detail oriented and responsible
- Ability to performunder time constraints and meet deadlines; strong sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time