At D&M Leasing Houston, we are seeking dynamic, hard chargers with vision to grow our company.
- Are you a hunter who takes pride in building relationships as a sales leader?
- Do you like an environment that is mentally challenging and competitive?
- Are you energized by commission only where you can generate as much as you want to make with no limit?
- Are you a winner and enjoy freedom and independence?
- Are you happiest when you have new goals, new people, and new solutions in your life?
Join our team and earn commissions and performance bonuses in the six-figure plus range using a proven sales system with qualified prospects!
You will have all the tools you need to achieve at the highest level, advancing your career working closely with an experienced, committed management team. We need proven winners on our team to support our growth in an exploding market.
- Work inbound leads while maintaining high closing ratios at our offices.
- Largely phone-based sales in a highly professional office environment focused on closing leads, repeat and referral generation.
- Must be capable of closing deals using a proven selling system with full training and management support.
Skills, Traits and Must Haves
- Effectively manage time to meet and exceed company set metrics and goals.
- Must have strong written and verbal communicate skills.
- Must possess a consistent desire to win in a competitive environment.
- Provide continuous effort to increase sales, drive company branding and improve business.
- Ability to complete accurate documents and contracts.
- Prioritize effectively to maximize production time.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
If you believe you have the drive, focus and determination to take us further up the ladder of success, let’s talk.
About D&M Leasing Houston
D&M Leasing is the largest, highest rated leasing company in the nation. With more than 40 years of vehicle leasing experience, we have perfected the process of leasing. We provide hassle-free information regarding how to obtain the best possible deal on any make or model and deliver the vehicles.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance