Alliance Global Group LLC (AGG) is a growing Small-Disabled Veteran Owned and 8(a) certified business providing Foreign Military Sales (FMS), Administrative and Program Management, Financial Management, and Litigation Support. AGG prides itself on providing outstanding customer service and expert solutions to complex challenges.
We are currently hiring experienced Foreign Military Sales (FMS) subject matter experts (SME 2/SME 3) located at the following locations: Wright-Patterson AFB (Ohio), Hanscom AFB (Massachusetts), Robins AFB (Georgia), and Lackland AFB (Texas).
**Active Secret Clearance or the ability to attain one is required**
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Focus on pre Letter of Request (LOR) and case development activities, including writing LOR and establishing, developing and executing requirements, in order to reduce the LOR to Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) cycle time as per Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA)
- Assist in program & systems management, scheduling, risk management, budgeting/funding, integration, life cycle logistics, staging, storage, transportation assessments/planning, surveys, and training
- Interface with international customers, program’s prime contractor, DSCA, SAF/IA, AFMC, other AFMC centers, National Security Agency (NSA), Air Force Security Assistance Training Center (AFSAT), and the Air Force Security Assistance Directorate (AFSAC)
- Conduct tracking DSCA-prescribed metrics and entering LOR data into Defense Security Assistance Management (DSAMS)
- Support internal Directorate acquisition processes and strategies
- Assist in preparation of Security Assistance Pre-Program Management Reviews and Program Management Reviews
- Aid in developing the Manpower Requirements Package (MRP), Manpower Travel Data Sheet (MTDS), and Security Assistance Manpower Requirements System (SAMRS)
- Assist with the Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR) review
- Assist with planning, organization, and control of FMS case requirements, as well as future sustainment support
- Potential 10% travel required
- ACTIVE Secret Clearance or the ability to attain one is required
- 5 years plus experience (SME 2) and 7 years plus experience (SME 3) in the Life Cycle of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and its related fields of logistics, financial management, military educations and training, transportation, and database management tools.
- Knowledge of DOD FMS processes and procedures as outlined in the Security Assistance Management Manual (SAMM)
- Experienced in tracking DSCA-prescribed metrics and entering LOR data into DSAMS government system.
- Bachelor’s Degree – (Relevant experience in position requirements may be substituted for education)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Project, and Outlook) as well as SharePoint to prepare documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, analytics, troubleshooting, and decision-making skills.
Alliance Global Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Additionally, we abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
- LOA's, LOR's, and DSAMMS: 5 years (Preferred)
- FMS: 5 years (Preferred)
- Do you currently have the required active secret clearance or have the ability to attain one?