Link Technologies (LinkTechConsulting.com), a Las Vegas, NV based staffing and IT consulting firm, is seeking a Senior Developer for a permanent opportunity in Las Vegas NV.
- 3+ years development experience (emphasis on Java Script, Docker, Micro Services, etc).
- MUST have Adobe AEM experience. All the web development will be integrated within the Adobe AEM product, so in additional to sound web development experience, they will need specific Adobe AEM experience.
- Experience with multi-threaded applications
- Must be familiar with Client/Server architecture
- In depth MySQL knowledge required
- Experience in working on legacy applications
- Motivated and able to overcome unique challenges independently
- Must work well in a self-starter environment
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Effective communications skills
- College degree or work experience equivalent required
- Must be available to work in the U.S.
- Working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for 2+ years specializing in developing web applications
- Ability to define software architecture to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint.
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS and Express
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5 and Angular
- Experience working as part of a SCRUM Agile team.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery,
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, business analysts, and data implementation specialists to design and create efficient, maintainable systems.
- Write great code, innovate, and deliver scalable systems.
- Participate in design and code reviews, automated testing, continuous integration and deployment
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Be Pro-Active in Addressing and improving any technical issues.
Considered an Advantage
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Experience with typescript
- Prior development using Angular CLI
- Creating secure RESTful-based web services in XML and JSON
- 40 hours per week, overtime as needed
- This role is on-site; remote work is not an option unless otherwise specified.
Error! Reference source not found. Page 1 of 2