Windows Server & Network Engineer:
Tabush Group is one of the fastest growing and innovative IT companies in the New York area, and we were recently named to CRN’s 2018 Fast Growth 150 list. We believe that our value as a company not only comes from the services we provide but the people who make our organization great. We foster an inclusive culture by valuing each other’s unique talents and achievements.
We are proud of the culture we have created and we are currently searching for a rockstar who is motivated by helping people and organizations achieve success in the role of a Windows & Server Engineer.
If you are a highly motivated individual with the ability to communicate effectively with both clients and technicians, translate technical needs into business solutions, and possesses a broad IT knowledge, this position may be a great opportunity for you! Your main responsibilities will be to take ownership of network and server-related issues for our clients, and see to it that they are resolved in a professional and timely, and efficient manner. Your focus will be on issues not relating to one particular user or PC, rather on servers, cloud services, network infrastructure, and other “back-end” systems.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Diagnosing and solving complex server & network problems
- Performing root cause analysis for issues and applying preventative solutions
- Working with high and critical priority tickets
- Participating in after-hours on-call rotation schedule
- Creating & maintaining documentation on client systems
Some of the key systems that you’ll be responsible for supporting include:
- Windows Servers including Server OS 2008-2016, Active Directory, Group Policy, DFS
- Virtual Environments including VMWare ESX, Hyper-V, SAN storage, virtual networking, replication, and backup
- Microsoft Server applications including Exchange and SQL
- Network infrastructure: LAN/WAN connectivity, Firewalls, Managed Switches, Routers, VoIP, QoS, SNMP, VPN, Managed Wifi, SD-WAN, etc
- Citrix Workspace & Virtual Apps (XenApp/XenDesktop)
A Minimum of 10 years in Network Administration/IT support is required. Experience in a Managed Services or consulting environment is a big plus, as are certifications (Microsoft, VMWare, Citrix, etc).
Candidates must be team players with excellent written and verbal communication skills, proven attention to detail and have the ability to self-manage complex assignments and responsibilities, multi-task, and show initiative. This is a fast-paced (and really awesome) environment.
Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible time-off policies
- Great office location
Here at Tabush, we love what we do, and that's why we're great at it. We want to hire someone who is not only great at what they do, but also loves doing it and will come in every morning energized and excited. If you're up for the challenge, we want to hear from you.
As part of our team, we will make sure you have what you need to succeed .When you join our exclusive brain trust of premium talent you will have the opportunity to work on the most challenging engagements with the best solutions at the best companies. We look forward to hearing from you.