Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing BB&T Accessibility or by calling 866-362-6451. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Coordinate test planning and execution activities in support of Strategic and Transformational programs and projects within the BB&T EPO Strategic project portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Contributing member of the project team responsible for developing and finalizing the project (or program) test plan, monitoring technology development testing schedules and defect mitigation processes, contributing to and preparing project test summaries and test plan updates for project manager, as required.
a. Producing project deliverables (Test Plan, Test Summary Report, Project Status updates and other documents as required from time to time) b. Coordinate with test leads and Project Manager to update and maintain all testing tasks and deliverables in the Project Plan
c. Facilitate defect review meetings and monitor defect aging reports, escalate to Project Manager as appropriate
d. Communicate testing risks as appropriate to key project stakeholders promptly and coordinate mitigation strategies with appropriate test teams
e. Conduct test status meetings as needed and provide status and metrics that are clear, correct and meaningful during all levels of testing
f. Verify that all testing deliverables are in the appropriate document repositories
1. Bachelor's degree in IT or Business related discipline or equivalent education and work experience
2. A minimum of 5 years of experience in Software Testing, Quality Assurance and/or Project Management processes
3. Excellent communication and collaboration skills including both verbal and written
4. Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
5. Ability to identify creative solutions to problems.
6. Strong understanding of various SDLC and QA methodologies and processes 7. Display a strong sense of urgency and bias for positive action with a history of delivering results.
8. Ability to work independently and as a productive, positive member of a team 9. Ability to travel as needed, occasionally overnight
1. ISTQB Advanced Test Manager Certification
2. PMP Project Management Professional
3. Strong understanding, knowledge and background in banking and financial services