Why is it easier to share content on YouTube and Facebook than it is at work? At Box we're rethinking – and disrupting – how businesses share, manage and access documents, media and other information with Cloud Content Management.
The Manager, Customer Success in the West region will lead a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) who are focused on retaining and growing our most strategic and highest value customers. This role will report to the Director, Customer Success and serve as a key member of their leadership team, helping to set the strategy and plan for the future of Customer Success at Box.
- Lead, coach, train and develop a team of high performing, geographically dispersed Customer Success Managers to help them drive towards individual and team targets
- Provide the team with guidance on building and maintaining strong customer relationships; serve as a coach in navigating challenging customer situations
- Design and drive strategic improvements to scale processes, services, and systems to enable the team to exceed adoption, retention, and growth objectives
- Partner with sales, renewals, and consulting leadership to drive business outcomes
- Be a thought leader and establish executive relationships with key customers
- Create a culture of accountability and execution through data driven strategies
- Drive successful solution adoption, customer value, retention and expansion goals ultimately improving customer lifetime journey and value.
- Hire and retain a best in class CSM team
- Travel up to 40%
Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:
- 6+ years of experience managing enterprise-level customer relationships with a successful track record of driving retention and growth
- 3+ years of experience managing a team; a natural leader and passionate coach who inspires his/her team to elevate performance
- Collaborative team player with track record of partnering with sales and other cross-functional stakeholders to deliver results, help identify and close new business, and drive retention
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, fast paced environment and adapt quickly to changing demands
- Data driven decision maker with a strong focus on execution
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with key executives
- Proactive problem-solver with the ability to execute at both the strategic and tactical level; able to roll up his/her sleeves to get things done
- Strong operational rigor and effective project management skills; able to drive cross-functional collaboration to achieve results
- Tech savvy and excited to learn Box's products; ability to evangelize our cloud content management platform alongside a team of CSMs
BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com. ( http://www.box.com./ )