Kahn Media is currently searching for an Art Director to join our growing creative team. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the visual images and styles of designs for several media forms, like digital graphics and video content production.
Under the direct supervision of our VP of Creative, the Art director will take the helm of our art department, guiding an extremely talented team of designers and editors who are known for exceptional creativity. The ideal art director will bring a mix of artistic, marketing, project management and business expertise to the position, promoting our company and that of our valued clients. We are looking for an experienced manager, who can inspire and be inspired by others to take our creative efforts to the next level. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and a passion for delivering dynamic ideas that connect with any audience.
This job is a Hybrid position requiring coming into the Moorpark office at least twice a week.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Adhear to the creative department standards for production, productivity, quality, and client service
- Ensure team adheres to current processes, identifies opportunities for improvement, and proposes and creates processes and tools to support design operations
- Collaborate with public relations and digital marketing divisions in creating plans and aligning team priorities with client objectives so that high-quality work is delivered on time and on budget
- Analyze market trends, client needs, and track project performance
- Work with the creative team to Conceptualizecampaignvision, harnessing original graphics, copy, website content, video content, social media, and other marketing materials
- Delegate projects to in-house graphic designers, video editors and content creators; tracking project through full completion.
- Obtain internal team approvals of final layouts, graphic illustrations; encourage members to provide feedback; and respond to internal commentary and requests
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in related position
- Proficiency with design software such as Adobe Creative Cloud
- Exceptional ability in typography, layout, and prototyping
- Coordinate and manage projects with use of company project managment software
- Strong creative vision with attention to business and client objectives
- Adobe Creative Suite
About Kahn Media
Kahn Media Inc. is one of the fastest-growing PR/Marketing firms in the luxury lifestyle, outdoor, and automotive spaces thanks to our focus on working with the best brands, the most talented people, and fostering a highly charged creative work environment. Kahn Media was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the United States in 2018, 2019, and 2020, by Adweek as one of the fastest-growing agencies in the US in 2019, and by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal as the #1 PR Agency in the Valley for the past four years.
We are not your typical PR agency, we are an integrated marketing firm that acts as the bridge between top brands and their customers, creating fun engaging content and promoting the latest vehicles, products, services, and events. We have an amazing in-house art department with talented photographers, videographers, and designers. Our Account team specializes in working directly with the clients and the media by writing new product and news releases, stories for company blogs, newsletters, providing event coverage, and working with the creative team on video scripts and ad material. We believe in delivering excellence for our clients and creating a fun, positive environment for our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Moorpark, CA 93021