Due to our most recent market expansions, our team of professionals are ready to onboard top talent into our sales team. Our Sales Representatives are responsible for identifying our customer's needs and are trained to provide a quality service that ensures consumer loyalty and increases name-brand recognition for our clients.
Position Duties Include
- Sell specific client products and services to consumers based on their needs.
- Demonstrate product options and show consumers how to maximize service features.
- Discuss new account details including: price, credit terms, sales contracts, rewards and installation schedules.
- Process new customer account orders in person and over the phone.
- Professionally represent and promote brand-awareness with products and service promotions at big-box retailers.
- Conduct outbound customer follow-up calls to confirm service installations, clarify cancellation status, or complete product sales.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to collect and research information needed to identify and resolve problematic situations.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hourly, uncapped commissions, competitive bonuses/incentives, paid training, partial cell phone reimbursement, and more.
APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration!
We were founded on a mission to help increase consumer loyalty and strengthen name-brand recognition for some of the largest and most recognized brands in the United States.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time