PART-TIME Nanny: In-Home Employment as a Child Caregiver! Wednesday and Friday days. Location: Caledonia
At Home Rule, we take child care personally. We go beyond the traditional babysitter/nanny model by hiring child caregivers as W-2 employees, utilizing customized service plans, and by empowering our clients and staff through the use of our innovative portal. Our team is positive, cohesive, and adept, and our child caregivers are motivated individuals who desire to impact children's lives. Become an integral member of our vibrant team!
We are looking for friendly, responsible, and compassionate child caregivers to join in this industry-changing transformation and are the ideal match for the employee who seeks autonomy, personal growth, and purpose from their profession.
We are careful to select child caregivers for our team who have demonstrated excellence through their character, skills, and background.
For success in this role you must possess:
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to follow instructions
- Positive attitude
- Sound decision-making
- Skilled in engaging with children
- Prioritizing/problem solving skills
- Willingness to grow
- Exceptional communication skills
- Time management abilities
- Desire to make an impact in children's lives
How is Home Rule different?
- We pay into your social security;
- provide tax withholding so you don't have to owe at the end of the year;
- provide personalized placement with families;
- provide training and support; and
- are a great team!
- High school diploma or GED required; childcare certification or Associate’s degree in early childhood development, a plus;
- Passage of a criminal background/registered sex-offender check;
- Certification in First Aid/CPR/AED for adults, children, and infants through the American Red Cross; (or able to get before first day in home)
- At least 18 years of age.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page: