The Research Assistant Intern provides research support to the Hope Vibes team and includes collecting new data for the Hope Vibes website, social media, e-newsletters and any other publications that Hope Vibes Inc produces. The Research Assistant Intern is responsible for completing assignments in a timely fashion and being a productive member of Hope Vibes. The Research Assistant Intern reports to the Executive Director.
Hope Vibes Inc. is a 501 c3 non-profit organization. This position provides internship opportunity / hours for hired intern. This is a non-paid intern position.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Conducting research related to homelessness and any internal projects that Hope Vibes maybe conducting.
- Developing charts, graphs, and presentations using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Assisting with meeting preparation and logistics, organization newsletter, website updates.
- Other administrative support tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Interest in learning, improving skills, and increasing responsibilities over time required.
- Self-starter with planning skills, organizational skills, note-taking ability, and attention to detail required.
- Solid research abilities, including critical thinking and analysis required.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written required.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to type with enough speed and accuracy to take meeting notes required.
- Ability to be a strong team player required.
- An interest in the nonprofit and/or philanthropic sectors preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible and have a practical approach to helping our nonprofit.
Job Type: Internship