MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firm’s digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm’s first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
As a member of the online consumer deposits Analytics team, you will be working closely with the Analytics lead as well as the portfolio and product leads on defining the portfolio management strategies. In your role:
- You will be supporting the multi-product and balance build strategy and the related analytics for the online deposit’s products
- You will be responsible for performing advanced analytics to drive campaign decisions
- You will be supporting the development of existing customer segmentation leveraging internal and external data
- You will support the test and learn agenda for the portfolio management activities
- You will leverage methods from diverse disciplines to gain customer insights, draw conclusions and work with business partners to put those insights into action
- 3+ years of experience in Financial services industry developing data driven strategies
- Advanced degree (Masters) in quantitative areas like Applied Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Hands-on experience with portfolio analytics, segmentation, and pricing
- Prior strategy experience in deposits business / marketing analytics is preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and experience in working with large data sets and Big Data tools and stack (e.g., Hadoop, etc.).
- Experience with one or more modeling tools (R, Matlab, Octave, SPSS, SAS) and one or more mainstream programming language (Python, Java, C, Scala, C++, etc.) is preferred
- Strong project management skills; self-driven; ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate and present results highlighting the broader commercial and strategic impact
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.