Samsung TV & Appliances Technician
About Us: Samsung Authorized Service Center
NISIUSA has proven as one of the leading service providers for Samsung TVs and appliances since 2007. Our success has been built upon excellent service and most importantly a team of committed and successful individuals dedicated to professional customer service. NISIUSA has been assigned as Samsung Technical Training Center in 2019.All employees are offered systematic training of Samsung TV and Appliances. Ultimately, they can become Samsung TV and Appliances technical specialists.
Our proud company had modest beginnings. Established in 2007, NISIUSA is headquartered in Dallas. It services some of the larger cities in Texas, including Houston, Austin, and San Antonio. Currently, NISIUSA employs nearly 100 workers and the company is looking to continue its growth. It is continuing to hire and train new technicians to become not just the best service center in Texas but also eventually the entire US.NISIUSA trains new prospects in efficient technological skills as well as exceptional customer care. We will do our best to make our customer’s experience one to remember with our welcoming customer service.
Job Title: Samsung Branded Engineer
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, have a knack for troubleshooting, and can manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
· Service vehicle support (Cargo Van)
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance support
· Paid Holiday
· Laptop computer
· All kinds of Tools
· Smart Phone
· Various incentive plans
· Career opportunities
· Must be at least 18 years old
· High school diploma/GED required
· Valid driver's license required
· Must pass a background check (Drug, Driving & Criminal)
· Appliance repair or related experience
· Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
· Basic computer skill (MS Office, Excel, Typing skill)
· Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
· Ability to use a wide range of hand tools, power tools, and vibratory tools
· Able to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without an accommodation, including, but not limited to:
· Sitting and driving for extended periods of time in a service van
· Ability to step-up, into, and out of the service van daily
· Must have the ability and drive continuously to customer’s house
· Continuously reaching at or below shoulder level
· Frequently bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crawling, sitting, standing, flexing/extending neck, grasping, squeezing, and fine motor/manipulations skills
· Occasionally crouching, squatting, climbing/balancing, walking, and reaching above shoulder level
· Frequent use of powered hand tools and occasional use of vibratory tools/equipment
· Handling and lifting of parts or materials – minimum of 77 lbs lifting /carrying and 70 lbf pushing/pulling is required * Need excellent oral and written communications skills as well as organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work hours other than regular schedule such as days, nights, weekends, holidays, on-call, and rotating shifts.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Assist customers from initial check in process all the way through to the completion of their repair
· Provide recommendations for problem resolution
· Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair appliances
· Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner
· Provide repair estimates to customers
· Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed Samsung quality standards
· Greet customers in a friendly, professional manner and maintain a positive work environment
· Operate a company vehicle on a daily basis and Maintain the vehicles cleanliness and professional
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Job Type: Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Typical start time:
Typical end time: