Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the
completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles. Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Skilled at consistently providing outstanding customer service,
following through on responsibilities to customers and recovering from any
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects and assignments accurately,
catching errors before completion, despite a large workload, competing demands
and a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers.
- Ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate work activities and obtain and
manage resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time.
- Associates must have strong computer skills, and understanding for CAD like