We have an immediate career opportunity for a full-time professional Project Engineer with BSCE and P.E. registration.
- Minimum 10 years of engineering design experience on infrastructure, Drainage, and Paving.
- Candidate must be licensed and registered in Texas with solid local design experience in public works projects, METRO, County, and TxDOT.
- Experience in transportation projects, including water/sewer/drainage.
Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Manage and design public works, County, METRO and TxDOT projects.
- Execute business development, develop and maintain successful client relationships Project management throughout all project phases including plan production, development of design plans, specifications, feasibility reports, construction administration, utility relocation coordination, cost estimating, etc.
- Develop project proposals, scopes, budgets, and manage execution and tracking of engineering projects Present project progress to clients and cultivate client relationships Interface and coordinate with client staff.
- Train and mentor engineering staff and work effectively as a team with the latest agencies software. Local Experience is a must
Project Engineer Benefits:
We offer a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life plans and 401 K Safe Harbor retirement plans.
Job Type: Full-time
- DRAINAGE: 10 years
- WASTEWATER: 10 years
- TXDOT: 10 years
- PUBLIC WORKS: 10 years