Job Title: Senior VoIP/Collaboration Engineer
Clearance Required: Active Secret Security Clearance strongly preferred. Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance
AttainX is seeking a Senior VoIP/Collaboration Engineer that can design, implement and manage our customer’s major global Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) system based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Design, implement and manage our customer’s major global Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) system based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Coordinate with cross-functional global teams to integrate the Enterprise VoIP solution with the network and other enterprise infrastructure and applications/services (802.1x, RADIUS, Lync, VTC, etc.)
- Coordinate life cycle management of all legacy telephony and VOIP equipment and infrastructure including tens of thousands of devices and 3 fully-redundant CUCM clusters distributed globally. Compile information, make recommendations, and coordinate with customer staff to order, install, and provision replacement equipment and/or applications.
- Provide Tier 3+ support for the customer’s VOIP environment; collaborate with junior- and mid-level staff to resolve issues impacting VOIP systems operations, escalate and manage vendor tickets, and ensure timely resolution of service-impacting issues.
- Create training materials for junior- and mid-level staff. Train customer staff to perform moves, adds, changes, and perform general maintenance.
Required Skills /Education/ Certifications & Qualifications:
- Experience managing large telephony projects, including designing, installing, troubleshooting, administrating, maintaining enterprise-scale Cisco CUCM solutions, Cisco Media Gateways (PRI, POTS), and SBC / CUBE Routers (SIP Trunks).
- Experience integrating Cisco CUCM solutions with other enterprise UC applications (Skype, VTC, etc.)
- Experience implementing and validating DOD STIG and SRG controls
- Experienced providing support to senior staff and coordinating with senior cross-functional Architects, Managers and Subject Matter Experts
- Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing Cisco Collaboration Solutions with a major enterprise
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Collaboration Preferred (must be able to obtain this certification within 1 year - paid by employer)
- Security+ OR CASP OR CISSP (must be able to obtain one of these certifications within 6 months - paid by employer)
- Must have an active clearance at the Secret or Top-Secret level or the ability to obtain a security clearance
- US Citizenship required to obtain a security clearance at the Secret and the Top-Secret level
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $105,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- VoIP: 3 years (Required)
- Cisco Solutions: 3 years (Required)
- STIG: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote