Characteristics of You
- Perpetual positive attitude and enthusiasm with clients and employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to work independently but also a team player with a “roll up your sleeves” mentality and a “do whatever it takes” attitude.
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment, and Boutique setting
- Ability to learn quickly and with precision
As someone who always aims for excellence, you get a high level of satisfaction from providing solutions for other people and in fact, you’re often told that you’re a great listener, problem solver and caring communicator. You enjoy helping others and you thrive when you’re part of a team. In addition, you rely on documented procedures to ensure accuracy. You’re organized with clear goals, eager to take action, and consistently follow-through.
If you’re looking for a long-term commitment with a company whose mission is to serve others and positively impact lives, then we want to talk to you!
The Client Coordinator will undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the front desk of our main patient waiting room. You will be the “face” of NicholsMD, and are responsible for the first impression by greeting clients, maintaining a relationship with these clients and accommodating their needs. The goal is to make clients and visitors feel as comfortable, beautiful and valued as possible.
- § Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone
- § Checking-in and checking-out patients
- § Responsible for keeping front desk and waiting area tidy
- § Handle telephone calls and forwarding them when necessary
- § Check, sort and forward emails
- § Schedule appointments based on clients’ needs and time availability
- § Conducting follow-up calls and emails with clients to ensure their satisfaction and schedule future appointments
- § Answer questions, address complaints and give suitable information
- § Acts as the primary liaison with management and assist on personal and professional tasks.
- § Maintains the accuracy and integrity of all electronic recordkeeping with these parties.
- § Accept and sign the delivery of letters, packages, etc. and distribute them
- § Coordinate with other staff members to assure all clients’ needs were satisfied
- § Organize and update patient histories using patient forms, questionnaires, computer software, telephones, fax and interpersonal communication
- § Facilitate patient flow by notifying the provider of patients’ arrival, being aware of delays and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- § Keep office supply adequately stocked by placing inventory needs, placing orders and monitoring office supplies and equipment
- § Distributing and collecting/scanning necessary forms, making copies of patient identification/records to be kept on file
- § Protects patient confidentiality by making sure protected health information is secured
- § Punctual, efficient, and arrives before clients
- § Assistant to Management
- § Performs other related duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)